- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Effective Date: 1/1/23
1. Consent to Receive SMS Messages
By opting in to our SMS service, you agree to receive periodic automated marketing and informational text messages from us. Messages may include, but are not limited to, updates, alerts, promotions, and special offers. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Standard message and data rates may apply.
2. Information We Collect
When you subscribe to our SMS service, we may collect the following information:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Device Information
- Interaction with Messages (such as opening messages and clicking on links within the messages)
- Other information related to your interaction with our SMS service
3. How We Use Your Information
The information we collect from you may be used to:
- Deliver the SMS messages you have requested
- Improve our services and offerings
- Personalize your experience with our SMS service
- Comply with legal obligations
4. Sharing of Information
We will not share, sell, or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- To comply with legal requirements such as a law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, or court order
- In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event
5. Opting Out
You may opt out of receiving SMS messages from us at any time by replying "STOP" to any message you receive. After opting out, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us, but we may still process your information as described in this policy for other purposes.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contact Us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 3348630084
- Address: 59795 Hwy 22 Roanoke AL, 36274
Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting your personal information. Thank you for trusting Southeast Softwash LLC.